CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 2, 2012

First day jitters two days early and a question

I am already getting the jitters about the first day! And we don't start until Tuesday! I am sitting in my classroom...it's ready to go... But I am still nervous! I know it will all be fine but my nerves seem to disagree.

Super sweet story for you. Got an email from the parent of one of my kinders last year. She said "A had a great first day! But then she got tears in her eyes when she told me you were not teaching there anymore."
Of course this made me cry!

Question: our school is looking to get a new laminator... What one does your school have? Does it work well? Any information on other laminators?
Ours went belly up last week and left everyone in a pickle. So any information would be great!

Time to go enjoy my last two days of summer! And hey the sun is actually out!!!

~Allyce

0 comments:

Post a Comment