CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

I can't go to school...

So I start school September 3rd. But I begin testing students August 13&14 for our kinder assessment program called WAkids. Any other WA kinder teachers out there? Or other kinder teachers who use teaching strategies gold?
It gives good data but it is VERY time consuming. I have a refresher training on the 31st. 
Anyway this means that I want to have my classroom ready by the 13th. But I can't go to school this week... They are tearing up the entryway floor tiles and fixing them so they don't trip students (and teachers) anymore because they were all buckling. 

So I have decide that this week is a good time to pack up my house because I think that I will be able to move come the 12th. (Nice timing right?) I am sooooo excited to move though! It means a house to myself and getting to have my dog there. Oh and did I mention that I can walk to school if I want to?! Yep! A big difference from the hour commute I started my teaching career with. 

Here is a new classroom picture from last week. (I don't think I posted it yet) and a couple other random ones from life recently. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment