CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Super bees and ipads

I am currently playing on an iPad! It is amazing!!!! In other news qi get to go see th super bees tomorrow!! I am beyond excited. We are taking a field trip to the zoo! Which just happens to be one of my favorite things to do, and the weather is supposed to be nice too! I have missed all of their smiling faces and hugs so so much!!!!
I started a new less than part time job at my local animal shelter for the summer. A love it! The people are so nice and I love working with the animals. I also applied for two different teaching positions this week. Hope to hear something about them in the next two weeks.
Thats about all at the moment. Stay tuned for zoo pictures soon.
And in writing this post I have decided that I definitely need to get myself ones of these iPads!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment