CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Well I have survived.

I have made it through the first 3 days and open house!

I have a great class! I definitely have a few challenges but I have to say it is SO SO much easier than last year!

Celebrations today:
Little "Blue" used kleenex 5 times!!!! This is HUGE progress. He has been using either his finger or his tongue-Totally disgusting!

Little "Magenta" was NICE to other students-had some bullying issues the first two days.

oh and Little Mr. "Green" is loving talking to me. He gets a lot of speech therapy. It took me 2 days to figure out what kind of pet he had. It's a Lizard-but when he says it lizard it sounds like "Little" We celebrated for sure when I figured that one out!

This is already shaping up to be a great year. Some of the other staff members were talking to my mom (who also works in my building) and were saying that they felt bad because my class was really loaded. Made me feel good because I was thinking I had it pretty easy:)

Kindergarten last year taught me so much!

Hope your year is going great too! I promise I will post pictures of what we have been up to soon.

Happy (almost) Friday!

~~Allyce~~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

One of my favorite kdg. teachers that I've worked with switched to first grade for a couple of years. Although her heart was in Kindergarten she couldn't believe the difference in the behaviors of first graders. All the little things that can make life for a teacher just a little easier the first couple of weeks of school. So glad to hear that it is going so well for you! =)
Bobbie

The Daily Cupcake…A Kindergarten Blog

The Colorful Apple said...

Last year I had a student in speech therapy, who told me his dog's name was "Pissy." Luckily his mom teaches in the school and cleared it up by saying that their dog's name was "Pixie." I was a little worried for a while there!

Sara :)
Smiling In Second Grade

Post a Comment