CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

it's been a long time

Warning: this post will be very random.

So it has been far too long since I posted last. Last I posted I had just started school. Well I still love my job! I definitely have some challenging students but I love them all.
Since Sept. 6th: I made it through Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas oh and conferences!

I thought that with cutting out 2 hours of driving I would have so much more time but instead I have found other things that have been occupying my time.

I lost my grandma on Sept. 28th. We knew it would happen eventually but we definitely were not prepared for it to happen then. I miss her everyday. Especially on those days when I have a teaching success or have a funny story to share or have a teaching question. She was a teacher as well and always enjoyed the stories and giving me advice.

This morning as I was folding towels (strange time to start thinking about this) it just hit me how happy and blessed I am to live where I do and have so many wonderful people in my life. I have so many wonderful friends and such an amazing family who are always there to support me. I am one lucky person!

In 2013 I have a few resolutions:
~Be more organized at school and at home.
~Write down one good thing that happens each day.
~Actually try things that I pin on pinterest. (Already completed 2 things!)
~Blog more.
~Play more tennis.

0 comments:

Post a Comment