CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 27, 2013

It has been far too long...again

I once again have neglected my blog...
I can't actually remember when the last post was-and I'm too lazy to go and figure out in my history...

So here goes. I am going back to Kindergarten next year!!!!! I can't wait! I have enjoyed first grade but I have missed Kinder sooooooo much!

I also got to spend 3 days at Outdoor School with our sixth graders. I had an absolute blast. 6th graders are a different breed but they certainly are hilarious.

Next on the list I am considering buying a house. It's either that or find a new place to rent... I really hate moving so buying a house is the most logical conclusion right?
Then I only have to move once :)

Now I am watching the Bachelorette. It is thoroughly entertaining to watch this with my roommate she makes hilarious comments. Such as, "This would be so much better if I was drunk." Some of these guys are completely nuts! We have already made our choices. Juan Pablo doesn't stand a chance...I hope.

Oh and I am 10 followers away from 100!

0 comments:

Post a Comment