CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 27, 2013

So I have completely neglected my blog... and blog friends.

I feel like I haven't been on here in a LONG time and my previous post shows that.
I had planned to write a couple times a week. But I have been absolutely exhausted or busy nearly every night.

Since I wrote last:
-I took a trip to Minnesota for Spring Break. I know most (sane) people go to the sun. I went to the snow.
-I found out (not quite officially) that I will teaching first again next year.
-I have not done anywhere near enough baking. I take that back I have done NO baking.
-I have spent far too much time on pinterest.
-I have gotten addicted to too many shows.
-I sound out I am going to be an Aunt again! Another nephew.
-I have what seems like a million friends having babies starting 3 weeks ago. There are MANY due end of this month and in June. (seriously 8 friends!)
-I have missed laughing about all of the insane things that your students do.
-I have decided that I really need to start blogging again because it helped me feel like I wasn't the only teacher getting frustrated with the ridiculous things that my students do.
-I get to go to Outdoor School with our 6th graders next week! Which means I have to write 3 days worth of sub plans! ugh. But it will absolutely be worth it! I can't wait to be back at ODS.

That is my life in a nut shell.
Oh and I got sunburned this weekend because it was 80+ degrees here on the Southern WA coast!

0 comments:

Post a Comment