CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Authentic teaching experience

Woke up this morning feeling yucky. But I took the cold medicine and blew my nose and went to school. I had an observed lesson with my supervisor and didn't want to reschedule.
Well I got there and ended up teaching the WHOLE day so my mentor could go help with all school testing.

My observed lesson went great! The rest of the day went well too.

I think this is one of many days in my future where I will teach while sick rather than write those sub plans. At least now I know I can do it and the students were respectful of the fact that I was losing my voice on and off. They did a fantastic job during my observed lesson, I was so impressed.

And to make the day better I got a compliment on my classroom management from another staff member this morning!

0 comments:

Post a Comment