CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 18, 2011

nearing the end...

I can't believe that I am almost finished with my student teaching! It has been such a great experience. I am going to miss my little super bees so much!
This week was supposed to be just me going out and observing and doing very little teaching but with other circumstances I am actually teaching 3 days this week.
The students are thoroughly confused. Today in reading one of the kids asked where A.M. was and I told him. An he made that face that says, "but you said...I am so confused." We told them that I wasn't going to teach reading anymore and then I teach it today. And they will probably be even more confused tomorrow when I am not in the room at all... oh goodness. I am going to miss them all so much!

Question: Does your elementary school have a track?

0 comments:

Post a Comment