CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 14, 2011

P-U-K-E

I am giving teaching responsibilities back over to my mentor teacher since I only have 10 more days left with the super bees. So today as my fabulous mentor was teaching a spelling lesson and I was correcting papers in the back of the room we were just going about our business. When I hear "FOREST GREEN JUST PUKED!!!!" From about 5 different little voices. I look up and sure enough it's all over the floor, him an his desk. We get the bucket to him and he promptly pukes right next to it, of course. We got him down to the office, and to the nurse to head for home. (we are still missing our recycle bin while it gets sanitized). I then got the task of keeping the kids away from the vomit and helping to clean it up as that is the one thing that my fabulous mentor just can't do without joining the little one in the nurses office. Lets just say that EVERy students desk has been bleached as well as the door knobs and drinking fountain and everything else I could get to.
After this we knew there was no more focusing the kids on anything so we had some choosing time at which point FM turned on some music. Automatically the girls all started dancing and singing along to the very popular song. It was HILARIOUS! They were so into it! And they recognized each new song before FM or I could. I think my favorite was when I was cleaning desks and heard "Lay Gaga, Lady Gaga!!!" they were so excited!

oh and I got to deal with boogers today too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment