CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 1, 2011

the end of my year with the super bees...

I'm done. I finished my student teaching on Thursday. There were tears in the car, but I held them back in front of the kids. The class surprised me with a pizza party for lunch on Wednesday. Then there was an "emergency staff meeting" on Wednesday afternoon that involved cake and some goodies for my future classroom.
I was so lucky to work with such a wonderful and supportive staff. Everyone was always willing to answer questions and offer their help. I had a fantastic class full of some of the greatest kids. We had our challenges but in the end I can laugh them all off. I will miss everyone so so much! Looking forward to my visit on Wednesday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment