CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Today...

I have completed all of the requirements to get my degree and y teaching certificate. Now I wait for two things. 1. Graduation-not until the 14th. 2.My Certificate to be effective-MONDAY!
So today I turned in my application to be a substitute teacher. I know that the district has needed more subs recently so I am hopeful that I will be kept busy. But in the process that means I have two full week days with NOTHING going on. I have discovered recently that I am TERRIBLE at having nothing to do. I can't sit around and twiddle my thumbs. Today, I watched the dog sleep. It has been a LONG day. I have read a LOT of blogs. I think tomorrow I will bake. There are so many cupcake recipes that I want to try. At least that will keep me busy in the morning.
Until then here is a not very clear picture of my pup Napili and my moms dog Fiona who turns 6 today!
Happy Birthday Fiona!

0 comments:

Post a Comment