CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

another day...another cabinet cleaned!

I spent Monday afternoon in my classroom again. It was a very productive day. My literacy cabinet is all organized and I actually know what is in it now. I also got my listening center cassettes labeled if they didn't already have one. I started to make up other labels for cabinets and objects around the room as well.
And I started making posters (classroom expectations, etc) and my first bulletin board is up! I am going to use the area to the right of it for my word wall! I can't wait!

I am so glad I have found so many fantastic teacher blogs that are full of ideas! Thank you! A special thank you to Kindergarten's 3 R's http://kidney-garden.blogspot.com/ for this fabulous bulletin board idea.

I am going with a tropical/chicka chicka boom boom theme.

Oh and I signed up for my first training. I am excited to go though because it's in my hometown-not where I live now- so I will get to see all of the Kindergarten teachers I know there!

1 comments:

Michaele Sommerville said...

I LOVED using Chicka-Chicka-Boom-Boom two years ago- palm trees and coconuts everywhere! :)

Post a Comment