CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Bull Riding... it made me think even more about school

Not sure how that worked but at bull riding last night I couldn't think about anything but school and all of the stuff that I need to get done. I have so much planning that I still need to do! and my room still isn't done. I keep reminding myself that I have one more month but that really isn't that long! I am still waiting for someone to ask what I do for a living so that I can say, "oh, I'm a kindergarten teacher." Then maybe it would really become real for me.
Bull riding last night was fantastic! Hopefully tonight the stock contractor won't break his nose and more riders will make the 8 seconds. Its a great event though and I can't wait for tonight. Here are a few pictures from last night.





0 comments:

Post a Comment