CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Today...I remembered my camera!

So I have taken my camera to school a couple times this week. And now I actually remembered to bring it home too! It has been a super crazy week topped off with a field trip tomorrow.
My goal was to get to take all of my little jewels-but alas one proved today that she does not get that privilege and another is walking a VERY fine line (today she tried to shut me in the door...). I am waiting to hear from her grandma right now actually. But here is a sneak peek into my classroom :)

The papers in the basket that I need to look at and return...ugh

The "key" for our math coloring sheet

table 1

table 2

table 3. (yes I use EVERY single chair. I have 25 kids!)

Hard at work!

finishing up some morning work before moving on.

Had to move away from everyone else so he could focus.

The green monster-he is super sweet just won't take off the coat :)

I survived the day. And I was pretty pleased with my outfit today :) Hand me downs from my little sister are always good!
Have a FABULOUS Friday!
Saturday morning I am going clam digging! I can't wait! Haven't been in a year.

1 comments:

Holly said...

Hey you, thanks for stopping by my blog - I'm now following you :)

Holly
Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

Post a Comment