CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 14, 2012

You know it's summer when...

I didn't join in on the linky party earlier this month because it wasn't summer for me yet. I had to survive my last day of school first. (one little one fell asleep through the assembly then proceeded to come back to the classroom where she threw a screaming fit and kicked me. She stopped when I asked her if she really wanted the principal to take her to the bus on the last day. Then I had another little angel steal candy off of the poster card that the parents made me. grrr)

Anyway onto the things that make me aware that it is summer here.
You know it's summer when...
~You look at the clock at night and think I could go to bed now but whats the point?!
~you spend 8 hours in your classroom and actually get something done!
~You actually get to stay up and watch all of your shows at night!
~You don't have to set an alarm!!! (this is the BEST feeling!)
~You get to have bonfires on the beach with marshmallows
~you start planning for next year! (new theme, new organization, new morning routine, etc.)

It's only been 2 days! I LOVE SUMMER!!



2 comments:

Kindertrips said...

I would have to say my favorite part is the whole no alarm clock thing. I love staying up late and sleeping late, too! Enjoy yourself!
www.kindertrips.blogspot.com

Wolfelicious said...

Hi!! I am your newest follower. I would love to have you stop by my blog when you get a chance.

April
Wolfelicious

Post a Comment