So I am linking up once again with Mrs. Davis at Carried Away In Kindergarten.
I actually remembered what day it was too. So glad she posted her linky so I actually had something to write about today.
So what is not wrong...
1) I had an interview this morning! It is at the school I have been dreaming about teaching at for a long time. Fingers crossed I get a job there for the coming year. Interview went well!
2) Today was the second day we have had GORGEOUS weather! I love living at the beach!
3) I took a nap in the sunshine on the deck while I listened to the ocean. PERFECT! (minus the sunburn...oops)
4) One of my best friends got her first teaching job today! I am so excited for her! She will be awesome with those middle school kids!
5) It's officially SUMMER! Happy Summer Solstice everyone!
Time to go watch So You Think You Can Dance.
Hope you had a wonderful wednesday!