CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 22, 2012

This coming week...

I have a lot going on this week...sort of.
Tomorrow morning I leave for VEGAS!
I can't wait! I have never been and this was a spur of the moment trip. Anything that I must see? Anything I shouldn't miss?
So I found out yesterday that I will not be teaching sixth grade. I will be teaching first! This job has been my dream since forever. When my new principal called me and asked if I would like to teach first instead I actually had to think about it though... I had gotten so excited about all of the things I could do with my 33 6th graders. I had plans to have them be tremendous leaders in the classroom, in the school and even get involved in the community. So many ideas and plans! But in the end first grade is where I feel like I belong. (more on this in tomorrows post.)
I am writing a marathon of posts today(saturday) to share with you throughout the week while I am gone. I promise a vegas/pictures post when I get back.
Then it is full on teacher mode! I have to get my stuff from my old school (and from my home office) and move into my new classroom!  There will definitely be pictures of that!
Hope you all have a FABULOUS week!

1 comments:

Miss Nelson said...

Enjoy! Vegas was fun. I was only there for 2 days so I didn't get to do it all.

Post a Comment