CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 27, 2013

I promise I will post soon. BlogLovin

I made the switch to Bloglovin. And I am loving it! Im going to admit I don't think that I ever really used google reader like you all did... There was just a feed that showed up under where I go to post.
Anyway I will o my best to post on Monday. Tomorrow I am headed to the middle of nowhere WA to meet my new nephew. He is ADORABLE. I can't wait to get baby snuggles. Coming home Sunday evening so depending on how tired I am I will post.
I have been reading a LOT of blogs and you all have inspired me to get off the couch and get something done. Well I might stay on the couch with my computer. But at least I will be doing something.

Please follow me on Bloglovin! I haven't figured out the whole button thing yet. Hopefully in Monday/Sunday's post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment