CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 25, 2011

A to Z about Me

So I know I posted twice yesterday but what can I say it's a blogging couple of days!
So here is an A to Z about me.

A. Age: 22
B. Bed size: queen.
C. Chore that you hate: cleaning the toilet.
D. Dogs: Napili. 1 year old lab/retriever mix. She is ADORABLE. (but I might be a bit biased)
E. Essential start to your day: music.
F. Favorite color: Cerulean
G. Gold or Silver: silver
H. Height: 5'5 1/2"
I. Instruments you play: I have played the flute and the french horn.
J. Job title: Kindergarten Teacher! (I have waited about 17 years to get to say this!)
K. Kids: None. Those are in the future.
L. Live: Washington.
M. Mother’s name: Michelle
N. Nicknames: Al, Ally, Sand, Eece, looby lou, and many many others.
O. Overnight hospital stays: NONE! Except to stay with my Grandpa when he had his hip replaced.
P. Pet peeves: hmmm... people who don't go a consistent speed while driving.
Q. Quote from a movie: When love feels like magic, you call it destiny. When destiny has a sense of humor, you call it serendipity. (Serendipity-LOVE this movie!)
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: two younger sisters.
U. Underwear: yes I wear them. But really?! Couldn't it be "Unusual fact?"
V. Vegetable you hate: cauliflower.
W. What makes you run late: when elk or deer cross the road in front of me. (but I try my best to be on time)
X. X-Rays you’ve had: NONE!
Y. Yummy food that you make: I bake. Harvey Wallbanger cake!
Z. Zoo animal: Elephants!

0 comments:

Post a Comment