CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

tomorrow...we have a guest!

So my kids have been guessing all week about who is coming to visit tomorrow. I have been reading books all about family and grandparents. One student actually guessed the correct person today but she doesn't know that :) I will have to take a picture of the guess chart we have been working on. The kids have thoroughly enjoyed making their guesses. If you are looking for some great books about grandparents here is a list: "Now one Foot, Now the other"-- "Great Friends my Grandpa and Me"--"Grandpa and Me" (little critter)--"Nana Upstairs, Nana Downstairs"

No funny stories today but we made it through the half day and I got time this afternoon to work on reorganizing myself.

On other news: I LOVE FALL TV PREMIER WEEK! Glee last night was awesome! CSI tonight and many others coming up too. Grey's Anatomy!

I will try to post some pictures and a story about tomorrow when I get home!

0 comments:

Post a Comment