CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 12, 2011

3 day weekend...and I have a cold.

THANK YOU VETERANS FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE, ARE DOING, AND CONTINUE TO DO FOR OUR COUNTRY!

Of course I got this awful cold I have been trying to avoid while I have a wonderful and very welcome 3 day weekend.


Being sick I have been spending WAY too much time online looking for lesson ideas. I have found a TON! Needless to say it will be a week full of Thanksgiving themed lessons. I even bought my first unit from TpT! Very exciting stuff here. I have been trying to find activities that are meaningful and fit learning objectives while still being exciting and cute for Thanksgiving. 

Pinterest has become my friend. I have found SO MANY things that I want to do. I just wish I had 3 more hours in the day to do them and the energy to make it through those 3 hours :)


On other non school related news I watched all of Harry Potter year 7. I just love HP!
I also tried a new recipe-major FAIL. Don't try the 2 ingredient pumpkin muffins that are all over pinterest. Unless I did something completely wrong they are not good. Oh and I burned my hand while making them. ugh.
My plan for the rest of tonight-cozy up with a mug of hot chocolate and watch Country Strong ( I heard good things about it today so I decided to watch). I will let you know how it is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment