CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 13, 2011

new look..and thankful

I decided it was time for a new look here in blog land. I have also decided that there is no other job where you have to write plans that describe every minute of the day. I just finished writing the plans for my sub for tomorrow so that I can kick this cold to the curb and they took me FOREVER. However they did make me realize just how THANKFUL I am for all of my blog friends! THANK YOU for all of the FABULOUS thanksgiving themed ideas! I love them! My kiddos will be doing the awesome turkey cut and glue that I found earlier today-and I can't wait to see how they turn out when I get back on Tuesday.

I also plan to spend my day at home on the couch making some very fun and math and literacy centers based on thanksgiving while I wait to go to a friends to watch Grimm and The Sing Off. (If you don't watch these two shows you should! Grimm is a little scary but also SO good and to make it better it's filmed In Portland, OR-which is only about 2 hours away from me. The Sing Off is simply wonderful! I love it! Past seasons have been even better but I definitely have my favorites on this season. Do you?)

 I have also given in and watched 2 (ok maybe 3) Christmas movies today...Hallmark was is having a marathon and I just couldn't pass it up. I do love a good mushy Christmas movie. I usually hold off until after Thanksgiving but when you have been laying on the couch sick for 2 days you run out of things to do-and I can't remember where I set my book. I am going to make myself wait to listen to Christmas music though.

I am a bit jealous of the bloggers who get all of next week off! We go to school Monday, Tuesday and half of Wednesday. I think the two Kinder classes are going to celebrate a Charlie Brown style Thanksgiving though-which should be very fun.

Hope everyone has a FABULOUS week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment