CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 18, 2011

FIll in the Blank Friday

1.   A nervous habit I have is spinning my ring around...

2.   Something that makes me sad is when my students are sad. Like today when I had to carry the little guy onto the bus because he hates it so much-almost rode the bus with him today because I felt so bad. The crocodile tears get me every time.


3.  Today I am thankful for the amazing people in my life. My family! My friends, my friends who are more like family. And for my job! And all of the great memories that I have!




4. My favorite room in my house is... this is difficult. Either the living room with the view of the ocean or my bedroom-whichever one is warmer :)


5.  I can't stand when kids are not taken care of-or when I know that the student would be able to fulfill their potential if they had the support at home.


6.  If I had an extra $100 to spend on whatever I wanted today I would buy probably storage solutions to help me to be as organized as I want to be.

7.  The last person I hung out with was the other teachers at the Middle School lock in-and my mom she was there too. We were there to chaperone. Anyone who teaches middle school is a saint!

0 comments:

Post a Comment