CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Back to the real world

I was in Vegas for 4 days. It always amazes me the things people do, say and wear. Wow. 
Here are a few pictures of my trip.

I did get to watch my second cousin get married though... Mostly. I actually ended up taking care of the brides little 3 week old brother. He was adorable and well he and I got way too hot at the outdoor wedding so we went inside about halfway through the ceremony. Right behind us came the bridesmaid who passed out... And didn't remember it. She was ok though. 

Got back just before midnight on Monday. Meaning I just barely missed all the bloggers that are there now:( 

Yesterday was spent driving home and just plain relaxing. Today I went to school. I went with the intention of laminating the schedule cards that I finished cutting and coloring yesterday. Got to school and I can't find my personal laminator anywhere! I went through ALL of the boxes. It's driving me crazy. I did make some labels for my classroom library. I also hung some things up and started my big bulletin board. Here are the pictures. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment