CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Happy 4th of July-Stay Safe!

Fireworks.
Sure they are pretty sometimes. But I really don't understand how people can spend so much money on them! I spent my day working in a fireworks stand basically on the WA/OR border.
Fireworks are mostly illegal in OR but not in WA. It is absolutely insane how much people will spend to blow things up for 15 minutes.

I also live in a house with an ocean view... Well for the last 4 days or so this means I spend my nights listening to people blow things up... It feels like there are people blowing things up on all sides of my house (they basically are). Completely insane.

I prefer the small town parade mid day tomorrow. It's quiet and cute. And we have an AWESOME shopping cart drill team.


Happy 4th of July everyone! Please be safe but also enjoy the day with your family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment