CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 29, 2013

Its been busy around here!

So first off I officially get to move! (I may have already said this but I'm so excited that I don't care how many times I tell people!)
The only bad part is that I am waiting on other people which can be frustrating.
Last weekend my roommate moved out. Very sad because she was the best and easiest roommate ever. We decided to make a late evening trip to the beach. It was cold, starting to drizzle and getting dark. A little scary on the walk home hoping we didn't see the neighborhood bear. Here's a picture for you all. I'm the one in Orange.

Moving on. 

I have no TV until I move. So I have been keeping up on the computer which means that I am a day or more behind on everything. It's killing me to not know what happens on The Bachelorette tonight! I must know what the first part of the "most dramatic season finale" will hold! 

I have been at school today. (I wasn't allowed last week because they were tearing up the front entrance flooring to fix it.) I got to meet our new special education teacher. She is very very nice. A bit overwhelmed but that's to be expected. 

I have SOOOOOO much more to do! I'm a bit stressed because I have kindergarten screening on the 13 & 14. Oh and that's the same days that I will hopefully be moving. It will be nice to get all settled at school and home at about the same time though so that I can focus on curriculum stuff. Here are the small things that I completed today. 

A cart FULL of LeapPads, headphones and books. There are 3 more leappads and books in the cupboard but they just plain don't fit. Excited to use these though!

Home living center. Sorted all of the parts into those 3 bins. Hoping to make a small storage shelf to hold them just to make cleanup easier

Home living center

Hoping to get lots more done tomorrow. Then a training out of town on Wednesday. 
Oh and when I left in June my class size was sitting at a lovely 19. The secretary informed me today that we have gotten 3 or 4 more kinders... Wonder how many I will end up with. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment