CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

I gave in...I went to work in July.

Here is the drawing I left on the board for the custodians. They take all the furniture out an when they are done with the floors they will put it back wherever you draw it. If you forget to put it on there they will just put it where they can. I was pretty detailed :)
My KCDA order came!! It was like Christmas in July. New individual white boards that are lined on one side and blank on the other. I am SO excited! And the new electric pencil sharpener.

Here is what my classroom looked like when I left today.

I began the book sorting. I have all my teacher read aloud books sorted but I needed to sort my student library. I realized today that I have a TON of books!

Here are the categories that I started today. I still have about 3 boxes worth in addition to the ones on the table and the ones you saw stacked on the shelf in the previous picture... And these don't include the teacher read aloud books or the ones that I have for student check out...

Beginning of the word wall. Can't wait to get some words up there! Almost as much as I can't wait to put away that stuff that looks so messy up on top.

Here is the panoramic of the room today when I started.A

0 comments:

Post a Comment