CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 26, 2011

I don't have any freebies but I do have new pictures

So I promised in my last post that I would post some updated pictures-these aren't the best and they are by no means pictures of the finished product. Those will have to wait until Monday when I get home from meet the teacher night.
But here are some pictures of what it looks like now. You will notice my slippers in one of the pictures- I guess that shows how much time I have truly spent in my classroom this week. After 3 days of new teacher orientation I am spending my day at home working on school stuff in my pajamas-pretty fantastic! SO here are the pictures-not the best ones I have ever taken but they will do for now.





0 comments:

Post a Comment