CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Tell me more tell me more...

So I wrote this whole post on the plane on my phone the other day but it didn't save to my drafts... Ugh Well here are 5 facts about me. 1)I have had the same best friend since age 2. I have other beat friends too but she has been a constant. She is currently serving on her mission in Spain. I miss her like crazy! Especially since I have so much news! The last time I got to see her 2 years ago... She and I took my picture in front of my dream school. We said it was to get ready for my getting to teach 1st grade there. Little did we know that it would only be two years before I would have a continuing contract doing just that! I can't wait to send her the letter that says that! 2) I have two younger (biological) sisters. But in the grand scheme of things I am the middle child of 7!!! It's kind of weird not being the oldest anymore. I Am still getting used to it. But on the bonus side I get to be an auntie next month!!! I can't wait! 3) in high school I ran a food drive that raised over 1million pounds of food for the local food bank. We did this 3 years in a row. 4) I have never once changed my mind about being a teacher even when I got spit on by a student last year. 5) i have read all of the Harry potter books at least twice. Most of them 3 times:) The end for now because I am on my phone writing this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment