CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Break...

So I have had a busy break. But I have still had time to relax. So here is a list of the things I have done...
Tuesday:Go to moms house and bake cookies. Spritz cookie gun was NOT my friend. But we had a good time.
Wednesday: Drive to dad's house (a little under 2 hours) past my school-But I didn't stop!- This drive seemed to take FOREVER! I had my dog and my mom's dogs in the back seat and my sister in the front-there was a lot of complaining and it was NOT my dog. Lets just say I was ready to be out of the car. Then I got to go to Lunch (that was literally the name of the restaurant!) with two friends from high school. It was so good to actually get to see them! We talk all the time but we are never in the same place at the same time. I also saw many other people while I was back in my hometown.
Thursday: Woke up after a LONG night sleeping in a twin bed with my 60 pound dog! (I do not approve of this habit of hers but as she can't live with me at this time-darn renting anyway!- my mother has taught her bad things)Then I got to have coffee with 4 other friends from high school. I just love getting to see them. They are like my 6 extra sisters. Then I drove to my aunts house after dropping the pups off at the holiday hotel. (it's really a farm where they board dogs but they have too much fun there to call it a kennel)
Friday: Shopping. Followed by a night that included my younger sister making my drinks and playing Pictionary with the family. Grandpa had to draw a sumo wrestler and lets just say he broke the rules and acted as well. Very funny.
Saturday: I got up at 7:28. I have baked the cookies I promised to a friend. And tonight we will have our annual Christmas Eve "party". There will only be 17 this year (this is actually a small number...)It should be fun but I might not let my sister mix my drinks this time :)

Oh and each day you can add me talking about my kids and worrying about how their breaks are going and me thinking about what I am going to do with them after break...

Hope everyone has a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS! I think I will be braving the crowds today and shopping again because yes I procrastinated once again... Oh but we did have professional portraits done of my sisters and I yesterday...(have I ever mentioned how much I detest having my picture taken? But I will admit it was time since we haven't done that in 10 years!)

1 comments:

Bonnie Walton said...

Sounds like you are really enjoying your break! Hope you have a great Christmas!

Bonnie
Living A Wonderful Life

Post a Comment