1) You have letters from Santa waiting in the staff freezer with a North Pole return address.
2) You are so excited that you have a job in which you get to wear your pajamas to school because getting dressed when you are this exhausted is a serious chore.
3) You took your childrens presents to school on Monday but didn't give them out until today because you were waiting for them to be making good choices...(yes it took 4 full days)
4)You had a prep time today but were unable to focus to get anything done...so you sat in the staff room with people and ate too many sweets.
5) You were making copies today because you wanted your kids to actually do some work today and the teachers from the older grades said, "You are actually making them do work?!"
6) You fin yourself wanting to say-if you don't listen I am going to tell Santa to put you on the naughty list!
7) When you walk down the hall other teachers just say "only 1 more wake up!"
8) You are currently baking like crazy so that you have something to take to the staff party tomorrow because you are just going to stay at school until it starts at 6pm
9) Your principal walked in at the end of the day while the kids were "Doing their jobs" aka cleaning up. And she said, "YIKES! They are messy!" You then let her watch the kids play "Magic Scrap" haha (nice observation time. lol)
10) You are going to be sending home what seems like a gazillion projects with your kids tomorrow and you are wishing that you had remembered to take pictures of all of the adorable things you made.
So I am exhausted now. I need to go finish those cookies so I don't have to finish baking in the staff room tomorrow afternoon... Heres to a day with Bingo in the morning and The Polar Express in the afternoon. And no instruction except for number corner first thing in the morning.
Oh and I survived my first Holiday concert. It was a great concert. Tonight I discussed with the music teacher how we would change it for next year so that the Kinders don't have to sit through the whole thing since it is K-12. That is a LONG LONG time for a 5 year old. I had to make 5 different trips to the bathroom. ugh. More on that later.
Hope everyone has a FABULOUS Friday!