The goal of the award is to spotlight up-and-coming blogs with less than 200 followers. The rules are:
- copy and paste the award on your blog
- thank the giver and link back to them
- reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
- hope that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers
1)Scott over at Brick By Brick. I can't guarantee that he doesn't already have 200 followers but I love the ideas he has over there! Super cute candy cane blog.
2) Sarah at Waiting on The Butterflies. I just love her blog and all of her cute ideas and stories. And she has a pretty cute dog too! I think that if we didn't live so far from each other we could be very good friends!
3) Mrs. Cole over at Cole's Little Pups has an adorable blog and so many ideas! GO check it out!
(let me just say that finding 5 blogs who have not already received this award or have less than 200 followers is proving to be difficult but fun made me realize I have a lot of blog reading to do!)
4) Mary at Adventures in Kindergarten. Cute blog with so many great ideas! She is VERY close to 200 followers.
5) Kelly at Busy in K. Cute blog and fun stuff over there! She has been blogging for nearly a year!
Hope you enjoy looking at these blogs I know I do! I am headed to catch up on some of them now since I am on break and I'm not quite sure what to do with myself (although I should be doing laundry and cleaning house...) My sister is coming today!!! Hope everyone that is on break is enjoying the relaxation and I hope that everyone still in school is surviving the craziness!