CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 12, 2012

in like a lion out like a lamb...

So it's March 12 and it is snowing! Seriously?! I know they say March comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb, but really? It better be an extra cute and cuddly lamb. like this one.
   
ok this isn't the lamb picture I was looking for but you get the point.
SO I relaxed all weekend. Filed a TON of papers for future use and easy access. And got a new "rug" for my classroom. It's not really a rug it's those large foam squares with letters in them. (great deal at Ross)

So that was how we started the day, a new rug. Then just after lunch it started snowing. Yes you read that right! I thought we were done with that stuff (I only like snow when I can curl up at home and watch under a cozy blanket). Then one of my little jewels threw a fit-and the principal was out of the building for the day. Oh and just after I get her down to the office I got a visit from the secretary to find out that I am getting student number 25 tomorrow.

This could get interesting and crowded. But I am just going to hope for the best and try not to lose my mind.

What do you have ready for when you get a new student? Do you have a baggie ready with all of the labels and things? I am just trying to figure this out since I have gotten 3 new ones since January.

Hope your week started great!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I just found your blog...very cute! I'm a new follower. =)
Bobbie

http://thedailycupcake-akindergartenblog.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment