CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 25, 2012

sunshine?!!!


Yesterday I spent my morning baking Irish Car Bomb cupcakes.

We have had GORGEOUS weather for 3 days! I am loving it! Today my plan was to spend some time outside and enjoy the sunshine. But it's cold and this morning I got a phone call from the school secretary telling me that one of our teachers passed away last night. We knew it was coming, she has been battling cancer all year. But it came sooner than everyone thought. She was still teaching 2 weeks ago. School tomorrow will be tough-she taught 6th grade for 25+ years in the same building. A wonderful woman-she is part of the reason I have the job I do as she was on the interview committee. 
She will be greatly missed. 

Tonight I am making fajitas for dinner. 
Hope you are enjoying some sunshine! 
I would appreciate it if spring break was coming sooner. (Mine isn't until the 3rd week of April...)
~Allyce~

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry about your friend. I bet she was a wonderful woman and a fighter.

I'm super impressed with your irish car bomb cupcakes. My husband and I wanted to make them for St. Patty's Day but we chickened out. They looked too intimidating!

Good Job!
~Andi

Post a Comment