CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Not really school related...at all. But exciting all the same!

So I have been spending a lot of time at school. But this post is not related. (I did spend an hour cutting out laminating this evening.)

Anyway.

Guess what happened on Tuesday?!?..........................................................................................................................................
.........................................................................................................................................................
......................................................................................................................................................

 I became an Aunt! I am so so excited! I think I mentioned before that my mom got remarried nearly two years ago. Well that meant I gained 2 older sisters, an older brother and sister in law and another younger sister. ( I became the middle child!) Well my step-brother and his wife had a beautiful baby boy on Tuesday afternoon! His name is Finnian and I love him already. And I haven't even gotten to meet him! I may or may not have already hung 3 pictures of him in my classroom... No pictures here though, sorry. No social media for the little one. But you better believe I wrote about him in my welcome to my class letter I am mailing out (hopefully tomorrow).

There was something else I wanted to tell you...and now I can't remember. I am pretty sure that my new principal thinks I am crazy because I go to ask her questions and then can't remember until I get back to my classroom...then I have to walk back down the hall. Oh well.

I think I may take tomorrow and just work here at home...except I have letters to hang on my word wall board and I need to print/copy my letters and mail them...All day today I thought it was Friday. So I hadn't planned on going in.

Oh now I remember what I wanted to tell you. I found some funnies on pinterest tonight :)

can't remember if I already shared this...
 
You should see my coffee table right now...
Hope you have had a Fabulous Thursday! Enjoy your Friday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment