CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 13, 2012

14 years have flown by...

It has been 14 years today since my grandma passed away. So much has happened in that time yet it seems like yesterday that she was here. I have grown up, graduated high school,went to and graduated college, gotten my first job, moved, made new friends, strengthened friendships I already had, stayed on track to become a teacher just like I said I would, I have watched my sisters grow up, got that puppy I always wanted, bought my first car, and so many other things. I miss my grandma "Woo-Woo" everyday. When I asked the other day where you go to think/relax I was thinking of her. My relaxation/thinking place is the Jetty here on the peninsula-this is where we sprinkled her ashes. I go there to think and to relax and to just sit when I get the chance. So I thought I would share a few pictures.

2 years ago-remembering grandma

My thinking place.

College graduation

Sisters and I last spring.

My grandma (far right) with her sisters...in the same place that the picture of me was taken.

My grandmas. Woo-Woo on the left.
So this post has nothing to do with teaching but I felt like sharing. This is where my mind is-and where it will be. I might have to eat some spaghetti-o's today just for old times sake.

I really can't believe it's been this long.

1 comments:

Bonnie Walton said...

I'm sure she would be proud of you :)

Bonnie
Living A Wonderful Life

Post a Comment