CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 5, 2012

currently and loving!

Ok no extra notes tonight. I am just going to go for it and post my two linky's. I did Farley's Currently for February and Kimberly's Loving. So without further ado here they are.


Have a great week!
For the record I did finally go to the Dr yesterday after waking up with an ear infection. Should be interesting to teach tomorrow with one clogged up ear and an uncooperative voice...
Have a Marvelous Monday!

~Allyce~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the font you used on both of these! So cute! Mmmm, now I want some cheese and crackers.
I hope you get back to 100% soon!
~Andi

Kimberly said...

So glad you linked up! I love to read in front of the fire too. I also think Kindergarten teachers should get extra pay. I taught K for 8 years before moving to first.
Kimberly
Funky First Grade Fun

Post a Comment