CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 11, 2012

You know you are a teacher when...

So I know it's 2 posts in one day but I just had to link up. So here it goes. Jeannie at Kindergarten Lifestyle is hosting a linky party all about the things that only teachers truly understand. I loved reading everyone elses. And I kept coming up with more. So here are a few...sorry had to pause and go make one more.






I just love a good linky party! 
Hope you enjoy this linky party as much as I did!  
Now I think I need to go find the pinterest board that they turned it into.
~Allyce~
 

5 comments:

Jeannie said...

Allyce, thanks for joining my linky party!! You have such cute ones. I can't tell you how many crayons and marker lids I take home with me every night!!

I love your blog here!

✿~jeannie~
­Kindergarten Lifestyle

Kindergarten Lifestyle Facebook Fan Page

Jen R said...

haha! so true!! the bathroom one is perfect....and try being 8 months preggo - and I STILL didn't go to the bathroom all day! lol!

♥ Jen
The Teachers' Cauldron

Think, Wonder, and Teach said...

The bathroom one is the best!

Misty @
Think, Wonder, & Teach

The Colorful Apple said...

There are so many days when I realize that I went all day without using the bathroom! Does this happen in other professions?!?!

Sara :)

Smiling In Second Grade

Ms. Chrissy B said...

HAHA A giant paper crayon box. Nope, not odd at all.

Buzzing with Ms. B

Post a Comment