CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 26, 2012

short and sweet.

I had a strange week. Full day Monday and Tuesday, half day Wednesday (for the kids at least) full day today and no kids tomorrow. I will be sitting in a district wide training on standards based grading... need something to keep me occupied-maybe I will take a coloring book and some crayons...do you think that would be frowned on? I will also be needing LOTS of coffee... Better get up earlier than I did today.

So the whole point of this blog was to sing you a little song. Did you see the moon tonight?! GORGEOUS!
Here is the song. it's cute.

There's a wee baby moon
lying on his back 
with his funny little toes in the air-r-r
but he's all alone in the big blue sky
and the wee baby moon doesn't care.
Baby moon keep shinin on me babymoon
The end. Time for bed. Hope you all have a FABULOUS FRIDAY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment